• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

develop/auto

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the "Develop" module, when I use "Auto", it also affects "Presence" (Clarity, Vibrance and Saturation),  something that did not happen before. What happened?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

This is a new feature of Lightroom classic CC 7.1

Pleaser refer here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-in-lightroom-classic-71/

Axel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new feature of Lightroom classic CC 7.1

Pleaser refer here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/whats-new-in-lightroom-classic-71/

Axel

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated, new feature!

Here is another site directly from Adobe with information: New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom Classic CC

If you aren't a fan of this, you might consider creating some presets that will work for you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The updated Auto Develop introduced in 2017 is a big improvement on the previous Auto results; except for one thing. To my eye it consistently oversaturates images. Would it be possible to set, in Preferences, what the Auto button does and does not adjust? Then I could de-select Vibrance and Saturation. Currently I use a pre-set to return Vibrance and Saturation to neutral but not touching them in the first place would be preferable. I believe there are regional variations around the world for how saturated people like their colours to be. Maybe you can guess where I live?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rather than jump onto a 5 year old thread, it would be better to start a new thread in the "Ideas" section, thereby creating an official feature request. See here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/123863...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

…Would it be possible to set, in Preferences, what the Auto button does and does not adjust? Then I could de-select Vibrance and Saturation…

By @SteveBracken

Not currently. You can submit a feature request in the Ideas section of this community, but it might take a while before it reaches a high enough priority compared to other requests.

In the meantime, you can try a plug-in that lets you customize the Auto results:

Personalizing Adobe’s Amazing New Auto-Tone Feature

Coincidentally, the example he uses for the plug-in shows reducing the amount of Vibrance and Saturation that Auto applies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines