• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop controls suggestion

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Classic all the time and theres one thing I would like to see. I have a really wide screen, they have become widely available. The develop controls require scrolling. I would like to put columns side by side so I can see all of them at once without scrolling. It would make my work much easier. I do hundreds of photos at a time and all that scrolling is tedious. I have plenty of screen real estate to accomodate this as do many people Im sure. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature requests do not belong in this forum.

The proper place top ut feature requests is shown here:

Adobe Submit Product Feedback.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime, if you right-click on one of the panel headings such as Basic or any of the other sections, you can choose Solo mode. If you do that, when one section is open the other sections will collapse. That helps eliminate a lot of scrolling for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That just as tediuos as scrolling.  Ive tried everything available. I wound up with some of the panels collapsed but still not enough to keep from scrolling all the time. Lately I made a lot of presets for exposure and color so I can just hover over them and get my photos looking good, then I just have the upright adjustments at the top of develop panel, so in many cases I dont have to scroll.  It sure would be nice to have static controls. Ive been thinking this for many years during processing of hundreds of thousands of photos. Thanks for the reply 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines