• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

develop edit selected images

Participant ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to select several images with similar lighting and edit the set together as one image. I can no longer do that and I cannot find a setting to make LRC do that again. I had edited thousands of images while I had cateracts. After cateract surgery, I see that most are too light. Working with one at a time is much more time consuming. Help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the images, go to the Develop modue and toggle the small switch of the Synchronize button. It will change to Auto Sync and do what you want.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just went to set the sync, but I cannot find the button in the Develop mode. I see  Sync and Autosync buttons in the Library mode, but they are not selectable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do need more than one photo selected! (Check for multiple photos selected on the Film-strip)

2023-01-05 09_03_19-.jpg

And the switch converts [Sync...] to [Auto Sync]

2023-01-05 09_03_35-Roberts Catalog-v12 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also do this in the Grid using Quick Develop. Select the images in Grid and use the Quick Develop tools. While not as fine a control as Develop using Autosync, they are relative controls so add to, or remove from, the current setting. Autosync does absolute settings. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the additional perspective. I had not used the Quick Develop. I will try it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines