• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop: filter resets when merging photos

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I've gone through and star rated my photo and then colour coded them.  I filter them by the star rating and then by the colour I want to work on.  My issue is every time I do a HDR or a Panorama as soon as it's finished creating Lightroom removes the star and colour filter.  Which means if I'm trying to continue working while the image is creating I suddenly end up with all the photos I've filtered out visiable again interrupting my work flow.  I then have to then choose the star rating and the colour filter agin.  Is there any way to stop this? It's especially annoying when you have a heap of panoramas or HDRs to do in a row.  

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Grid view hit the '\" backslash key to show the Filter Bar if it is closed.  Then CLOSE the little lock at the right end.  This locks your filter when you change sources.  

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 3.27.41 PM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant! Thanks so much @Bob Somrak you've saved me from a very frustrating day of editing!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines