• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop Module change color temperature of Sony A7 iii raw

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys! I have a problem with Lightroom Classic 10.4 Camera Raw 13.4.

After editing the photo and opening the catalag again... when I leave the gallery and go to develop mode my Sony a7iii files change the color temperature. I record one video and in the 00:07seconds the video show the bug. 

Anyone can help me?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see it.

Are you comparing the film strip thumbnail to the Develop module loupe view? That will not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

I don't see a difference between the Library thumbnail and Develop either, though it's hard to compare them.  Below is the Library thumbnail compared with the Develop view, reduced to the same size:

johnrellis_0-1633143185978.png

They look identical to me.  When you replay the video yourself, do they look different to you?

Reboot your computer. If they continue to look different, see if you have a bad color profile assigned to your display:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/ 

That can cause differences between Library and Develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines