• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop window not properly working, Menu fonts are misaligned.

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.

I have recently come across a glitch when I open Adobe Ligthtroom Classic 11.0.1. When I open any catalog my Develop window goes into the upper right corner of my laptop screen. This has never happened before on my laptop. It just started happening after disconnecting my laptop from my external monitor (Dell UP2716D). When I do have my external monitor connected and I move my Lightroom Classic window over to my external monitor, Ligthroom displays as it should. I have turned off my GPU in the Prefences menu of Lightroom and that's when the Develop window displays as it should on my laptop screen. Once I turn the GPU to Auto or Custom, the Develop window goes back to what you see in the screemshot. I've tried everything from resetting the Lightroom Prefences, uninstall and reinstall Lightroom, and nothing. I would run Lightroom with the GPU off but I notice a distracting difference in performance. Again, Lightroom ran perfectly fine from the moment I purchased my laptop, never any issues, then all from one unplug of my Dell monitor, now Lightroom appears like in my screenshot. Anyone know or offer some helpful feedback to what could be the cause or how to fix this? I appreciate the feedback. Thank you.

Laptop Specs: ASUS ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED (UX582)

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070, 8 GB

Chip: I9 10th gen

RAM: 32 GB

Windows 10 Pro

Capture 2.PNG

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines