• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dialog constantly pops up the "Copy Settings" window?

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Tell me, please - why in Lightroom 2022 constantly pops up the "Copy Settings" window? This happens almost after each action (movement of thumbnails in the navigator, editing any parameter, changes in any slider tab "Edit"). I was looking for on the Internet for a possible error of the new version, but no one has met this, from which I concluded that, perhaps this is exactly what I have something in the settings. Help please, but it is impossible to work. Thanks!
P.S. For viruses and errors, the computer checked, Lightroom stands the license, latest version, computer is powerful, removed and reinstalled the Lightroom several times the most in different ways, windows 11.

Screenshot attached.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've reset preferences several times, yet the problem persists. I'm at my wit's end. Having to constantly close this pop-up costs me significant time, especially when I'm processing image batches in the thousands. There has to be a viable solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines