Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difference in color in rendered jpeg

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image on the left - RAW + Edits

Image on the right - Rendered jpeg (Full Res, 100% quality, sRGB)

Do you see a difference in Yellow ?

Can anyone explain ?

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 21.41.27.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Looking at it on my iPad: no, I do not see any difference. However, the explanation may be as follows. You re-imported the image on the right using 'Embedded & Sidecar' previews (see lower right corner). That means that this image is displayed with its embedded preview, which is sRGB. Lightroom uses AdobeRGB for its previews however, so the raw image on the left is shown in AdobeRGB. If your monitor can show the difference between the two, then that is what you see. As your screenshot is sRGB, w

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Do you see a difference in Yellow ?"

No

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looking at it on my iPad: no, I do not see any difference. However, the explanation may be as follows. You re-imported the image on the right using 'Embedded & Sidecar' previews (see lower right corner). That means that this image is displayed with its embedded preview, which is sRGB. Lightroom uses AdobeRGB for its previews however, so the raw image on the left is shown in AdobeRGB. If your monitor can show the difference between the two, then that is what you see. As your screenshot is sRGB, we don't see it.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines