Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

« Disparition » des mots-clefs

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,
À la suite d'une MàJ et/ou de la migration vers un nouveau Mac (je ne sais pas quel événement a déclenché quoi), je dispose toujours de ma liste de mots-clés sur LR Classic, cependant ces mots ne sont reliés désormais à aucune image. C'est comme si j'avais perdu toute mon indexation par mots-clés ?
Est-ce que qq sait comment faire pour retrouver cette indexation ?
Merci !

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first guess is that you didn't migrate the photos to the new Mac properly. You should start over and follow the instructions here very carefully, not skipping any steps and not making up your own steps.

My second guess is that you (accidentally?) opened the wrong catalog file. You can do a search (using your operating system's search feature) for all catalogs (whose file name ends with *.LRCAT) on all disks, and open each one until you find the one you want.

My third guess is that the first two guesses are wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The pb is fixed… but I don’t know what I did precisely to succeed !
Thanks for your message.
RC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines