• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DO NOT UPDATE 10.1 Ver.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a issue after updated to 10.1 few hours ago. My iMac's fan is running so loud, lagging, and super slow. I can't editing my wedding photos. Especially when I use crop tool, all system just stop for 3 ,4 seconds. Also after cropping done, the preview images are unusualbe. I have to close lightroom and reopen. I'd like to go back to 10.0 versoion, but it's pain in the ass to re-setup all my presets and catalogs.

Now I have to turn off my GPU, and it's working and better, but still lagging.

It's the worst update ever. Please fix this issues ASAP Adobe Team! I have to finish my all weddings before this Christmas!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're not the Adobe team here; we are just other Lightroom Classic customers (many of whom are not having the slightest problem with 10.1), and we can't do a thing about problems in the software. To notify Adobe of your problems, there is a link on the main page of this forum that says "Submit Product Feedback".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I submitted my feedback. It's very confusing to find solution on Adobe website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines