Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Does professional photographer use creative profiles ?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I heard about profiles I was fascinated and I jumped into it because I thought that they will be easier to manage than preset were stuffs can get pretty messy when you touch tons of slider and sometimes playing with them it becomes such a chain reaction that is easier to start from scratch when it comes to explore a new creative direction. ( I reset, apply the preset and tweak from from there). My idea was to use profile as a base and then do some "minor tweak" in the sliders.

But in the last year despite looking at tons of video of professional editing photos I noticed that almost none of them was using profiles but they just stick to presets.

There for I would like to know what is the choice of professional photographer when it comes to presets vs profiles and if the solution is to combine them in which order/way they are genrally used ?

Tnx in advance to everyone 🙂

TOPICS
macOS, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?