Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drucken mit Smartvorschauen

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, 

Ich habe einen Katalog mit Smartvorschauen, und möchte gerne Kontaktabzüge in eine PDF drucken. 

Leider wird mir das verwehrt, obwohl die Vorschauen mit 2MPX mehr als aureichend groß sind. 

Gibt es da eine Einstellung, die ich übersehen habe? 

Der Entwurfsmodus ist aktiviert. 

JPG Erstellung klappt auch nicht im Druckmodus. 

Normales Exportieren klappt Problemlos. 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Manuel

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact printing from draft mode is based on existing previews, not Smart Previews. Can you go to Library and create Standards Previews there? 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have the original files. 

i choose from the menu to create standard previews. but this doesn't help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know they connected Smart Previews to a lot, but I don't believe draft mode was one of them. Happy to be wrong as my memory of it now is sketchy. Your experience seems to verify that. If you can export, why not reimport with the same name and build the sheet from that. 

If you're looking for a proofing system, there's now one as part of Lightroom sync on your lightroom.adobe.com account. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines