Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All

Setup

Monitor 1: Benq BL2711U 3840 x 2160

Monitor 2: Dell U2415 1920 x 1200

Graphics card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 970 4GB

Use graphics processor: Disabled

The Map & web modules displays correctly on the 1920 x 1200 monitor (some of the names in the panels do not display properly), on the 3840 x 2160 they display as the attached picture.

If I have the graphics processor enabled it displays correctly in all the modules on the 1920 x 1200 monitor. But displays as the attached picture as well as develop module

Does any one know a solution so every thing displays properly on either module with the Use graphics processor: Disabled or enabled.

I have posted elsewhere so out of courtesy here is the link.

https://www.lightroomforums.net/threads/dual-monitors-lightroom.31852/

Picture below is what I get in map and web and sometimes develop

Regards

Kevin

Lightroom-Map Module.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Hi Kevin,

I've gone through the article you've posted and found some very helpful advice's.

I would recommend you to create a new user account with Administrative nature, and check if the issue is reproducible.This will indicate whether it is account related or related to the way the GPU's are setup. We'd also need some more system info to trace something similar we might've noticed in previous versions.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

I've gone through the article you've posted and found some very helpful advice's.

I would recommend you to create a new user account with Administrative nature, and check if the issue is reproducible.This will indicate whether it is account related or related to the way the GPU's are setup. We'd also need some more system info to trace something similar we might've noticed in previous versions.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this exact issue but I don't understand the response that was given to Kevin.  Are there settings I need to adjust?

Monitor 1:  Dell 23.8" U2414H 1920 X 1080

Monitor 2:  Dell 27" Ultrasharp UP2720Q  3840 X 2160

Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q 4GB

Lightroom Version 12.0.1

Operating System Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this exact issue but I don't understand the response that was given to Kevin.  Are there settings I need to adjust?

Monitor 1:  Dell 23.8" U2414H 1920 X 1080

Monitor 2:  Dell 27" Ultrasharp UP2720Q  3840 X 2160

Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Max-Q 4GB

Lightroom Version 12.0.1

Operating System Windows 10

By @Terry27442780tn7o

hmm, you have posted your related problem in a 5 year old discussion. Many many changes in OS, in LrC, in GPU drivers, etc, since then.

Please please consider creating a brand new post for your current problem.

When you do, please provide some additional info. Members that might be able to help may need some more info, especially system info as LrC reports it. OS version, OS build, LrC version, GPU driver version,  Library path, Plug-ins active (well that one maybe/maybe not)

This is best done by clicking on Help (in LrC) clicking on System Info, copying that, then pasting much of that into your fresh new posting. (info from first line down to just after plug-in is helpful)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. Will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines