• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplicating defined photo cell for multiple placement in the LRC Book moduel

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to duplicate a custom defined photo cell and place it (the cell) on a different page than the original (Lightroom Classic Book Module).  I get frustrated having to recreate, resize, and make sure it fits the proportions needed.  Surely there is a way  to "copy" and "paste"..??

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

'Copy' a single Photo Cell- No!

But it is possible to 'Copy' a page layout, with your defined Photo/Text Cells-

1) Select one page, [Right-Click] > [Copy Layout], then select another page and   [Right-Click] > [Paste Layout]. (Note: I find that I can only [Paste] to another selected page that already has a photo cell on the page- 'Paste' Doesn't work on a 'Blank' page.)

2) Select one page, [Right-Click] > [Save as Custom Page]. Thus you always have the Page layout available any time in the future. (Custom Pages are specific to the Book Size in which it was saved.)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines