• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ease of use missing in LR classic 11

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I do real estate photography, and edit about 2-300 interior/exterior and twilight photos a day, on the old version (10) I just used a brush with a preset I made and synced it, then I could erase each photo as needed, I then go back through with 3 different brushes (1.to brighten the whole photo and then erase the windows, 2. to fix yellow lights and 3. to whiten ceilings.). in the old version I could do all that without clicking on anything really. In the new version, I have to click add mask, click brush, then click to erase, then click done, and start all over again. It doesn't easily allow me to go from photo to photo with the same mask. I have to click 4 or 5 times for each photo just do do one little thing! Its crazy!  in version 10, if i am on my brush for ceiling whitening, i can apply to the photo, and then just move on to the next without clicking anything at all.  

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same discussion bt author in Ideas.

same reply:

Bottom of mask adjustment panel, turn off that reset sliders automatically option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I do real estate photography, and edit about 2-300 interior/exterior and twilight photos a day, on the old version (10) I just used a brush with a preset I made and synced it, then I could erase each photo as needed, I then go back through with different brushes as needed (1. to brighten the whole photo and then erase the windows (which i sync), 2. to fix yellow lights and 3. to whiten ceilings.). in the old version I could do all that without clicking on anything really. In the new version, I have to click add mask, click brush, then click to erase, then click done, move to the next photo and start all over again. It doesn't easily allow me to go from photo to photo with the same mask. I have to click 4 or 5 times for each photo just do do one little thing! Its crazy!  in version 10, if i am on my brush for ceiling whitening, i can apply to the photo, and then just move on to the next without clicking anything at all, and the last brush i was using stayed.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bottom of mask adjustment panel, turn off that reset sliders automatically option

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines