Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Edit Capture Date in Lightroom Classic

Participant ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched for an answer but cannot find one. Does anyone know if I can somehow enter a capture date that encompasses a decade or multi-decades, or can I only have a specific date?

"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know you can have obly one specific date for the capture date.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A picture is always taken at a precise moment, so it would not make sense to enter a time frame. If you, however, have scans where the date exact is unknown, you can use a convention. I always use the first of January of the year…

If you want to give further information, you can do so in text fields.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines