• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit in Photoshop command not working (greyed out) in Adobe Lightroom Classic 10.2 on Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Lightroom Classic v10.2 Release,  Camera Raw 13.2 & Photoshop 22.3.0

I'm on Windows 10 Pro. 10.0.19042 Build 19042

The "Edit in Photoshop" command is not dimmed. it is selectable.

following a previous posts recommendation I followed the instructions to rebuild the registry key:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/edit-photoshop-command-missing-photoshop.html

I've checked my registry key and it is correct (I've even rebuilt it twice).

The "Photo/Edit in Photoshop" feature was working fine when I first updated both Photoshop and Lightroom.

It was only when I tried to use the command to "Edit in Photoshop" from Lightroom when Photoshop was not open that this functionality stopped working. 

Any help is greatly appreiciated.

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop & Lightroom Classic. Please try re-installing the apps after uninstalling them using the Creative Cloud cleaner tool. You can check out the steps to use the Creative Cloud cleaner tool here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines