• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit in Photoshop doesn't switch to PS

Participant ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Command E doesn't switch over to PS on LR Classic and a Mac Mini M1. 

Brand new everything. Newly downloaded LR, PS and new preferences.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does right-click, 'Edit In' one of the Photoshop choices work? In other words, is it the short cut or the actual invocation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, actually I just checked and both the command-E or right click don't work.

But, I just realized something... Choosing a jpg image to edit switches fine... So it seems to be an Adobe Camera RAW bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't see Ps in Edit-In, then it sounds like Edit->Preferenes->External Editting for Ps is not defined properly.

Adobe Camera RAW is not exposed in LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit of a long shot but I wonder, since everything is brand new, that Lightroom doesn't have the exact file path of the image file? I know this is a common issue when trying to open in Photoshop to Lightroom. 

If you right click on the image and select show in finder, does it mention the image can't be found/locate the image file? If so, locate it and try again! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there seems to be a problem with ACR. Opening a JPG file works fine. The files are fine on the finder, they do open but PS doesn't go to the front of the screen like before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines