Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Edit in photoshop option doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried too many times to edit photos at photoshop (from edit in Photoshop option) but it doesnt work..

open photoshop without project, i closed it and retry (edit in Photoshop option) but same thing open photoshop empty without project.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LrC, in Preferences, in External Editor, what vetsion of Photoshop is listed?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2022.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

< not specified >
i tried to add it again not work..

sometimes lightroom show alert Photoshop 2022 cannot laucnched (it already work, i close it and try and doesnt work).

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. No solution found.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contact adobe support, they uninstall Lightroom & Photoshop.. and it doesnt work.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support help me..

1. Run / appdata / Roaming / Adobe 

2. Then open (Adobe Photoshop 2022) and rename ( Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings) to another name or add (old) to it like: (Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings.old)

3. Then open (Lightroom) , open (Preferences) and rename ( Lightroom Classic CC 7 Preferences.agprefs) to another name or add (old) to it like: (Lightroom Classic CC 7 Preferences.-old.agprefs)

and it works now fine.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try booting Photoshop first, this maybe necessary if you have not done so since you upgraded to the new version.

Regards, Denis: iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, GPU 2GB, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.6.1, LrC 11.0.1, Lr 5, Ps 23.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, this method did not work.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support help me..

1. Run / appdata / Roaming / Adobe 

2. Then open (Adobe Photoshop 2022) and rename ( Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings) to another name or add (old) to it like: (Adobe Photoshop 2022 Settings.old)

3. Then open (Lightroom) , open (Preferences) and rename ( Lightroom Classic CC 7 Preferences.agprefs) to another name or add (old) to it like: (Lightroom Classic CC 7 Preferences.-old.agprefs)

and it works now fine.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines