Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Edit in PS from LRCC

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

When I right click on a RAW file in LR and select 'Edit-in' it doesn't give me the option to open in PS it just says 'Edit in Other Applications...'.

I don't often use PS but this is the first time this has happened. I have LR Classic version 11 and using Windows 10. 

Any suggestions?

Thank you 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble. Could you please share the version of Photoshop you're using?

Make sure you're using the updated version of Photoshop. You can update Photoshop through the Creative Cloud desktop app. If that doesn't help, try to uninstall and reinstall Photoshop from the Creative Cloud desktop app.

Take a look at the following article and check if that helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/edit-photoshop-command-missing-photoshop.html

Regards,

Tarun

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LrC, in preferences, in External Editors, what is listed for Photoshop?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Were you attemting to edit in Photoshop as a TIFF?

Does tonughts update (fix) v 23.0.1 help?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/photoshop-23-0-1-is-now-available/td-...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines