• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit raw files on iPad Pro

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually use lightroom on my MacBook  but I  need to work on raw files on an iPad Pro  as well. 

I need to use the full lightroom with all its features (including the creation of libraries).

I don't understand whether the photography plan (20gb) gives the possibility to:

- import/export raw files the same way I would do on a computer ( connecting an external hard drive);

- edit raw files on iPad and export them to the external hard drive

I don't mind about photoshop, but I really need lightroom. 

TOPICS
macOS , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to use the full lightroom with all its features (including the creation of libraries)

The terminology you are using is confusing. Are you saying you want to use Lightroom Classic? Or are you saying you want to use Lightroom (which stores your photos in "the cloud")? Can you state the exact name of the software you want to use that has all these features you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, 

i want to use lightroom classic ( and  import raw/export jpeg to my external hardrive )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On your iPad, you can use the Lightroom app to edit photos, and then those edits will be synchronized back to Lightroom Classic. However, the Lightroom app on your iPad does not have ALL of the features of Lightroom Classic.

So, can you be specific? What features of Lightroom Classic do you really really need on the iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue here is the iPad is a device designed and manufactured by Apple and it cannot perform the functions you are requesting.

Adobe is presently not in the business of manufacturing devices such as Computers, Tablets, Phones,   Cameras or physical components used in their manufacturer or functioning thereof.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines