• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edits not syncing when adding to new catalog

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My edits are not syncing when I import the images into a new catalog. I have tried dragging in from Photo Mechanic (where I culled them). I have also tried to import from the menu in Lightroom. It is as if the xmp file is not being recognized in the new catalog. Called Adobe support but their suggestion of importing from the main drop down menu didn't work. That method also was automatically importing every raw file in the folder and not the culled down selections. I checked and my color profiles are listed as installed in the new catalog. Any help would be appreciated. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Initial troubleshooting:

1. Please copy/paste the first ten lines from the menu command Help > System Info here.

2. Upload one of the problem raw files along with its .xmp sidecar to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and post the sharing link here.  This will help us determine whether the problem might be specific to the files themselves or something in your installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines