• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eject Card after Import

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past, I have always had an option in LR Classic to Eject Card after Import.  I noticed recently that option no longer exists.  Anyone know what happened to it.  I have a Windows 10 Pro based machine, running the latest version of LR Classic.  The cards in question are CF Express cards, some SanDisk and some not) through a card reader. Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the option is still present…

Abambo_0-1636306991866.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an issue with CF Express cards where the OS and LrC do not treat them as a Camera Card and instead treat them as a Drive.  You will probaly notice that you can use ADD in the import dialog with a CF Express card which shouldnt be allowed.  This could be fixed by Adobe if they checked if there was a standard DCIM file format on the card and then treat it as a card instead of a Drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines