• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enhance not available for some files

Participant ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I doing something wrong ?  I import a Canon RAW CR3 photo and select Photo > Enhance.

Denoise is ghosted out.  I enhance using super resolution and a dng file is produced.

I then go to Develop and the RH panel says denoise is not currently compatible with this photo format (see below).  Am I doing something wrong or is LRC that far behind on Canon support?

Clipboard02.jpgClipboard03.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All three Enhance features produce a demosaiced (three channel) linear DNG. It's not a "true" raw file.

Denoise only works with mosaic raw files (Bayer or x-trans sensor data, single channel).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have the Enhanced dialog setfor Super Resolution, which is not yet compatible with Denoise. Disable it and you'll be able to enable/use Denoise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines