• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enterprise account on 2 computers-Lightroom update

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a teacher and use LrC/PS on 2 computers. Lightroom with Color Grading has updated on my laptop but Lightroom Classic will not update on my iMac. It is Classic but does not have LrC icon, it's just Lr. 

What do I need to do to get LrC on my iMac? (btw....it is not Mobile).

thanks for any advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system do you have on the iMac? (Please don't say "current" or words like that, give us the name or the number)

If it says Lr, this is the wrong software, and will not update to LrC. (Or, it's an extremely old Lr which also won't update). What subscription plan do you have on the Mac? Is it the same as on the laptop? If you open the Creative Cloud app, does it show LrC under "available in your subscription"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on OS Catalina 10.15.7  and Lightroom Classic 9.1

Both are from the schools Enterprise account, I sign in with my school creditionals. 

My laptop updated easily but iMac is my issue.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Creative Cloud application and update LrC from there (or maybe you have to install it from there)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...that is what is not working.

I don't see LrC in my Apps list....only Lr

I am wondering if I should uninstall Lightroom first?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you scroll down to the section named "available in your subscription"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GOT IT TO WORK!! Uninstall was the key....yippee.....color grading module now! thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines