• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR 1 al descargar Lightroom6

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2022 Sep 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! He comprado un nuevo IMac y me he bajado la versión de prueba del plan de Lightroom. Pinta muy bien, pero hay demasiadas novedades para tener un flujo de trabajo lo ágil y rápido que necesito en este momento (tengo varios trabajos pendientes por entregar), así que he decidido volver a mi antigua versión de Lightroom 6 y trabajar desde ahí hasta que le coja el pulso a la nueva, pero al intentar instalarla en este nuevo mac me da ERROR 1 y no puedo trabajar.

Existe solución a este problema? Es un programa por el que he pagado y me gustaría poder seguir utilizándolo.

Gracias 🙂

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately Lightroom 6 has a 32 bit installer and the last few versions of macOS including Big Sur and Monterey will only run 64 bit applications.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From the translation to English:

It looks very good, but there are too many novelties to have a workflow as agile and fast as I need at the moment

I suspect you tried the wrong program. The current "equivalent" of Lightroom 6 is not the current Lightroom. It is the current Lightroom Classic, and so the workflow ought to be identical (except perhaps if you use a lot of masks).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines