• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Es posible tener Lightroom 6 si nunca lo he tenido antes?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo un Macbook Air High Sierra 10.13, por lo cual, Lightroom 6 es la única versión compatible. Hace 1 mes logré descargarla y tuve 30 días de prueba gratuita, funcionó perfecto. Ahora que terminaron, me pide un número de serie o comprar un abono, sin embargo, adove no me permite comprar ni un numero de serie, ni un abono que no sea para la última actualización. Existe alguna alternativa para poder utilizar el Lightroom 6? ya que comprar un nuevo computador no es una alternativa...

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not sell licenses to Lightroom 6 any more. (And I don't think anyone else does either)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So there's no other way than to buy a new computer..? and if I find someone who had lightroom 6 and that person gives me the serial number, it will not affect his new versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Licenses would have to be officially transferred from someone else to you. There is a form that would have to be filled out by both you and the seller.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and where can I find that form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know, it's somewhere on the Adobe web site, you can search for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Air High Sierra 10.13 Macbook, so Lightroom 6 is the only supported version.

If you look at the current document for Lightroom Classic System Requirements, then, yes, it will not install on your MACOS.

ref:

Lightroom Classic system requirements: ADOBE

However, if, in that referenced document you click on "System requirements for earlier releases Lightroom Classic system requirements | earlier releases" 

a.png

You can read an alternative document giving you links to earlier system requirements.

ref:

Lightroom Classic system requirements | earlier releases: ADOBE

And if you click on Lightroom Classic 9.x system requirements

b.png

you will be presented with a document that states you can run LrC v9

ref:

Lightroom Classic 9.x system requirements: ADOBE

c.png

To install Lightroom Classic v9, requires that you pay Adobe for a plan, in this case the Photography plan. You then install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, and You use the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App to install what you paid for. The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App will only show versions that are compatible.

The Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App is free. In your language search the Internet for Download Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

As I understand it, without paying upfront for a subscription, you can use the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App to install a trial version. BUT, their may be issues later if you need to reinstall your old v6

Can other mebers please add on or correct this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo un Macos Hig Sierra 10.13 y quiero descargar lightroom, sin embargo, la única versión que adove me ofrece no es compatible y las versiones antiguas no están disponibles. Ya seguí todas las indicaciones de adove para descargar las versiones antiguas a traves de Creative Cloud App o el sitio web y ninguna me fue util porque simplemente las versiones antiguas no existen ni son ofrecidas. Y entonces, solo me queda la opción de comprar un computador nuevo y más moderno, lo que me es financieramente imposible...

Mi pregunta para adove es: Cómo pretenden que no se descarguen versiones piratas, falsas y riesgosas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translation to English: "My question for adove is: How do you intend to keep pirated, fake and risky versions from downloading?"

We're not Adobe in this forum, we're just Lightroom Classic users, and we can't speak for Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here you'll find the appropriate installation files.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2019-direct-download-links.html

Please save the files for further using, but it isn't sure how long these are available.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much, I find the version that I needed. But the when I
download the file, adobe ask me for a serial number that I never received
or that I don't know where to find, could you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now, you cannot buy a Serial Number for old versions.

If you purchased some years ago you need to have recorded your Serial Number.

If you Registered an old version you may find your Serial Number in your Adobe Account.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if I haven't purchased or registered, there's some alternative to use Lightroom? as buying a new computer is not an option...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some facts about Lightroom v6.14 :

You can no longer buy a licence to use.

You can transfer a Licence from another user- TRANSFER LICENSE 

Buying a licence from another owner is very prone to fraud or scams. (I would have the transfer forms authorised by Adobe before any payment!)

Do not install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App as this will change v6.14 to a Subscription version (30 day trial unless subscribed).

v6 is Falling Apart- Petapixel article

v6 End of The Road Draws Nearer?

My suggestion- While you cannot update your computer, it will be less hassle to use other (compatible) software apps. When you have a new computer, the Photography Plan is the way to the future.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines