• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export and edit preview

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I wanted to export an image and the buttom half appeard completely black.

When re-opening LR classic, editing images give a strange black/dark view on all my images.

What happend? 

thanks for taking the time to reply and give a sollution. ps running on version 11.4.1

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: after restarting my system/ mac the problem has disappeared, but i seems liket this issue came back as I have had the same issue before and in the mean time, my system was restarted multiple times. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Intermittent issues like yours are typically the result of a buggy graphics driver or failing hardware.

You're on Mac, so it's less likely a problem with a graphics driver (which you can only update by updating Mac OS), but you could try setting Preference > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off for a while to see if that's the cause (and if it is, wait for a new release of Mac OS to update the driver).

It could also be intermittently failing memory or disk.  Google for how to run hardware diagnostics on Mac, especially for memory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John, thanks, my macbook has enough memory for some actions, but yeah, it looks like something like this.

I have 20gb free memory and 250gb worth of disk space available.

I turned the option to off for now, and see what will happen. thanks

ps: always running cleanmymac 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines