• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export folder as catalog Crash

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm trying to export one of my folders as a catalog to external SSD drive Lightroom Classic 12 quits and says there was an unexpected error. When i export to my desktop it's exports ok. I have enabled full disc access for lightroom in system preferences.

Adobe Lightroom Classic 12 [7392]

OS Version: macOS 13.0 (22A380)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

I have checked this problem today after updating my Lightroom to 12.0.1 and now everything working fine.

Thank you Lightroom Team 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to replicate this error - moving to discussions.

It is possible this is related to Mac's OS Update. Are you running the Beta or the production version released yesterday? Lightroom Classic will be releasing an update shortly to deal with Ventura issue stragglers. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would your issue be related to the issue in the link below, and if you were to create a catalog on an external hard drive with MACOS Ventura, would you not then run into the problem in the link below:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/p-error-message-failed-to-initialize-pi...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have checked this problem today after updating my Lightroom to 12.0.1 and now everything working fine.

Thank you Lightroom Team 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines