• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export JPG unedited

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to see a new function. Selected and already edited photos again as unedited so original photo as JPG to export. If you have selected and edited 500 out of 2000 photos and the customer suddenly has the desire to also request the originals, it is tedious to hand over the ready 500 selected in unedited state, i.e. original JPG.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the original photos RAW or JPG?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the original is a jpeg, then you already have this option. You can select 'Original' as file type in the export dialog. If the original is raw, then my answer to that client would be that he can't get my raw files, period.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are looking for an alternative, you could create virtual copies of them and then sync a reset to them all.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines