• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export no longer shows image as if mounted on the paper it was to be printed on

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously, export from the PRINT module would export an image shown on the the paper size it was to be printed on. Now I only get the image. To further the confusion, 1 out of 4 images in this mornings session did show the paper as well. Always worked before. MacOS Big Sur 11.5, Lightroom Classic 10.3

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Mac, Export to JPEG does exactly what is expected, at least with a Picture Package; I see a page with mutliple images just like I see in Print Module. 

Can you provide a screen capture of what you are seeing and describe how it is wrong, what you expect to see? 

When you say 'show the paper', you mean you see white around imges like this:

test-1.jpg

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that's what I mean. Lightroom used to work that way but the behavior changed today. I wonder if its an upgrade proble?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines