• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

export picture from Lightroom to photoshop

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have nowadays issues with exported pictures from Lightroom to Photoshop.

Can someone help me:-)?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of problems are you having? 

Which version of Lightroom and Photoshop? And which operating system. Under Help menu > System Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is version 23.0. the new updated version. just seems it happened each time when I updated the system.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the problem of Lightroom 11 Classic not transferring files to Photoshop 2022 when using the "Edit in Photoshop 2022" context menu item. It starts Photoshop but the files won't display. The same when PS is already running. I did the standard upgrade via Creative Cloud App and it displays that everything is up to date. 

Is that also your problem?

Community: Any fixes for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop, that usually does the trick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK it did the trick. But I don't like these brute force actions just to fix a minor problem 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i tried that trick and did not fix the problem. It said, do you want to keeep the preferences and plug ins and i said yes. Should I say No and do it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope - I don't know your setup but I would never delete my preferences and I don't think it would fix your problem if it wasn't fixed it in the first run.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  tried that trick and did not fix the problem. It said, do you want to keeep the preferences and plug ins and i said yes. Should I say No and do it again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resetting Preferences often does help, but you might want to back up the preference files first so you can easily put them back if it doesn't solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wher can I find this file? I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines