• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export with previous doesn't work correctly anymore

Contributor ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I finish processing my photo in PS I always go to Lightroom and then export JPG, then I change to BW and export JPG again, sometimes I also change crop and export again. I always use "Export with previous" for that. And it was working for years.

Now it doesn't work correctly anymore.

For some reason "Export with previous" export different photo - not the one I have opened in Develop module.

I tried deselecting everything then select again, but still Lightroom export same photo as on first time.

I tried exporting with "Export...", it works. Then I tried "Export with previous" and again it exported the same photo as in the beginning (not the last one!).

Was behaviour of this function changed in last Lightroom versions or is there a bug?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another thing - when I click on the new photo and choose "Edit in..." it opens old photo in PS, not the one I am in Develop but the ones which was exported in "previous".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2023 Jan 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you need to reset preferences: Hold Alt down in the General tab of Preferences (Edit menu on Windows) to reveal the 'Reset all preferences and relaunch' button. Usually I'd screen shot the current preferences so I can get back to where I was. 

reset-preferences.jpg

Resetting Preferences 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines