Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exportar con tamaño exacto

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

Tengo un problema. Quiero exportar una foto a 1200x1200 y cuando lo hace, me la pasa a 1200x800

Alguien me puede ayudar?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1200x1200 is a square image. To export a square image, you must first (before export) crop the image to a 1:1 (or square) aspect ratio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pero si la foto es rectangular, sí que debería ponerla a 1200x1200, no? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pero si la foto es rectangular, sí que debería ponerla a 1200x1200, no?

I'm sorry but I don't understand the question when translated into English. Please explain further.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you changing the image size on export always the aspect ratio will be taken.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/export-files-disk-or-cd.html#main-pars_heading_4

You have to crop your photo in the development settings to the appropriate size. Then you can export. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/how-to/crop-straighten-photo.html#:~:text=Foto%20zuschneid....

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas Gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crop the image to 1:1 using the provided crop preset in Develop module Crop tool. This produces a square image, which can then be exported at 1200 by 1200 pixels. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas Gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines