Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

EXPORTATION FICHIERS

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lorsque j'exporte mes fichiers vers un dossier, j'ai ce message qui m'apparait à chaque fois: "CERTAINES EXPORTATIONS N'ONT PAS ÉTÉ ÉFFECTUÉES" + "UNE ERREUR MATHÉMATIQUE INTERNE S'EST PRODUITE"

Que dois-je faire?

J'utilise Mac

merci

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export my files to a folder, I get this message that appears to me every time: "SOME EXPORTS WERE NOT MADE" + "AN INTERNAL MATHEMATICAL ERROR OCCURRED"
What must I do?
I'm using Mac

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently an acknowledged bug, see: 

https://feedback-readonly.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/camera-raw-lightroom-classic...

wonder why this feedback post has not been migrated to the community, at least not yet.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines