Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Exported images brighter in other devices or other apps

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i see a big difference in exposure on all my catalogs. I am running ligthroom on Windows 11. The Profile of the monitor is set to sRGB IEC61966-2.1, i also use it for export the files. Please see the screenshot of the windows image viewer! (Left image viewer / rigth LR)  Also on mobile devices the pictures are brigther than in LR it self. I couldnt find any setting fixing this issue!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error1.png

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Windows Photos app is now color managed (provided that your Windows is up to date), and should display the same as Lightroom. But color management in Windows 11 is broken, and this seems to affect Adobe applications in particular. My guess is that Photos is displaying correct colors. The only known solution is to downgrade to Windows 10. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines