• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting image - multiple presets which cannot be unselected

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2023 Jan 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem exporting image(s).  Lightroom presets seems to have selected 2 presets (boxes are greyed out and unresponsive) automatically.  When I then select the user present I want to use, it comes up with a warning about multiple presets and batch exporting (it says "multiple presets: Select 1 preset).  I only want to export one version using my user preset.  Screen shot attached.  Any ideas how to resolve this?  I'm using Lr v12 and iMac running Monterey v12.6.2.  I have previously managed to export successfully without this problem using the exact same set up and software / ios versions.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't tick the box, just click on the name. Ticking the box turns on multiple presets. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that.  Unfortunately, the 2 Lightroom presets that show as greyed out in the attachment to my original message are already 'selected' (assuming that's what the greyed out appearance means) before I do anything.  It is opening with that selection and I can't uncheck them.  I can export using that but if I want to adjust the export settings by using my own preset (clicking on the name not the tick box), then it comes up with the message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"....already 'selected' (assuming that's what the greyed out appearance means) ..."

No. It means that this Preset cannot be used with other Presets in a Batch process.

To use ONE Preset- Do not tick any boxes!

2023-01-16 05_47_34-Exporting image - multiple presets which cannot be... - Adobe Support Community .jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah!  Got your meaning now.  Makes sense.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines