• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting pixelate image

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

During exporting flow from LR CC of a fwe image (like 150), I have a lot of this with random zone pixelate with flash color.

If I retry, the result is not the same, but other image have same problem.

I start from a RAW file and export in JPG format.

All my HDD are SDD, I've a new HPz4 workstastion with a NVidia GeForce RTX 3090 (during exporting operation the graphic card "sleep" and the CPU work at 99%).

Does anyone help me?

Adobe support had already connect to my PC for a remote session, but they aren't resolve the problem.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of us will not download attachments. Please provide screen captures in your reply by clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JF9A0001.jpgJF9A9982.jpgJF9A9787.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Possible file corruption due to hardware malfunction. Perhaps bad memory chips, perhaps bad sector on one of your drives. Run diagnostics on memory and disks. Make sure your graphics card driver is up-to-date (and re-install it even if it is up-to-date)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've performet a 18 hour test (memory / disk) and no error was found.

I have already change the graphic card (3 different type), with the same result....

I've also reinstall LR, in older version, create a new catalog....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really do suggest changing the RAM ..... most issues like this I have seen over the life of Lightroom are RAM failures and may not show in tests....  depending on your ram sets try removing each block one at a time and test...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You stated

During exporting flow from LR CC

As their is no longer a program called Lr CC, at least not marketed as such. I wonder just exactly what program you are using. Lightroom Classic, or Lightroom.

And what exact version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The complete name is Lightroom Classic. LR CC is The acronimous of it, in
Creative Cloude Suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC is the acronym

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I take you you have confirmed that these 'pixelations' do not exist on the RAW image
  • Are there any presets/plugins involved? I ask because, if you have a trial of something, inserting random patterns like this may be what they do until you purchase the plug-in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the same image on different PC (with minor capabilities) have no problem.

Only on this one.

I've no plugins installed and my preset only involve light, contrast, sharpness etc., but is saved on external XMP file, used on 2 PC (the laptop with no graphic card and this one).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"...but is saved on external XMP file, used on 2 PC (the laptop with no graphic card and this one)" Are you trying to use XMP files to share edits between computers? That is not advised.

"... during exporting operation the graphic card "sleep" and the CPU work at 99%" Your GPU will not be sleeping but just may not be active. Make sure it's driver is up to date. Try an export with GPU turned off in LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines