• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting to PDF and Uploading Blurb books made in LR to Blurb

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would appreciate advice on the following problems I have encountered. After uploading in the last 2 months  5 books to Blurb, I suddenly ran into a problem with one book. In the process of uploading I got an error message that there was an error with the book and the details below said error because of  adding text and fonts. Originally I did not know were to begin. Checked all the fonts of all the text pages and made sure only ONE font was used (Book Antiqua). I checked all the page numbering and all the captions. None to this helped to upload my newest book.
Thanks to the Community I then found out that one should first export a book to PDF and when clicking on the progress bar one can detect where the problem occurs, I did this and found out the process of exporting my book to PDF stopped at about page 25. I checked that page, it had no text and had no fonts. I thought that maybe the single image was the problem and I changed the image. This made no difference: exporting stopped after a few pages wee loaded.
Today I went back to all  my earlier books and exported each book to PDF. All of those exports worked fine.
Can you please help me to figure out how come I cannot export my newest book to PDF, nor can i upload it to Blurb.
Please don’t send me to Blurb because it is not their responsibility to maintain and upgrade Blurb in LR!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines