• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Face Recognition specific info Lr Classic 10+

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evening All, I have a catalog of about 56k photos. I ran face recognition overnight and came up with some good hits.  Have a few questions on how Lr FR works:

1) Now that I am hammering down and naming folks, will Lr continue to review the unammed and make suggestions or tweak current suggestions?

2) If not, is there a way to re-run recognition just on the unnamed folks?  I've seen people say to select all photos and "find faces again", but that option will wipe-out NAMMED photos, correct and basically start from scratch?

Hope that makes sense, basically after now having spent some time and gone throuhg a bunch of photos, hoping to rerun the recognition on the unnamed photos in hopes Lr will do a better job to associate them with my, now broader, named catalog.

THANKS for any info!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Now that I am hammering down and naming folks, will Lr continue to review the unammed and make suggestions or tweak current suggestions?"

Yes, as you name more faces, LR will redo its suggestions in light of those new names.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines