• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Face recognition suggestions still appearing after "Remove Face Region"

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I has just imported my photo library into Lightroom Classic and would like to tag the people I know. I used to do some commercial photography (weddings, etc.) so there are a number of folders for which I won't know who the people are. After the import (and face recognition) had completed, I selected all photos in a particular folder, used the "Remove Face Region" option, let that complete and the photos in that folder showed as "No people found". This was repeated for several other photos I wanted to exclude.

However in the "People" view with "All Photographs" selected, some of these photos are still being shown in the "Unnamed People" list. Opening any of these photos shows the box around the face with the "?" callout. This doesn't appear to be the case for all of the photos I've removed the face region from.

Any ideas why some of these people are still requesting a name? Thanks.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom doesn't think that it has already processed those photos for people. It's still looking for them. Finish the processing by saying no to those regions with people you don't care to name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines