Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Facebook have deleted all of my photos uploaded through Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to use Adobe Lightroom to publish all of my photos and albums to Facebook. 

I recently went to view these photo albums to find that they have all been deleted. Hundreds of photos, gone. I wouldn't have thought this was possible with two massive tech companies such as Adobe and Facebook... I can't contact either company for support. They must be in cyber space, somewhere. I'm devastated. 

I can see from other posts that this has happened in the past but there doe'sny seem to be a resolution. I'm really hoping that there is a fix for this. I no longer have the  photos on Lightroom, Facebook was the only place where they were stored. 

TOPICS
Cross-app workflows, macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Facebook has deleted your photos, you need to talk to Facebook. 

Nobody here can help you with that in any way, we are all just users like you - we are not Adobe.

Another thing: Are you seriously saying that you are using Facebook to store your photos, and nowhere else?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines