• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facial recognition not working

Participant ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lots of people pictures in a large folder. LR Classic recognizes about 1/4 of them and gives them the right names, but on most of them it just gives a questsion mark, even though many of the pictdures are identiacl or nearly identical to those in the "Confirmed" section. I've tried using "Similar" under People>Find Similar Faces, it will only show that very picture in the lower window, even though there are many faces (like at least 30-40) that are the same person and almost exactly the same view of their face.

How can I get facial recognition to go out and get the other faces that are similar? I'm using a 4 TB SSD on my Mac but the pix are on my external drive which is a spinning hard drive. I've left the computer on overnight and it doesn't go to sleep, still no updates.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Lightroom version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classsic, latest version. Sorry, I thought I was posting in the LR Classic area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"latest version" can mean absoluetly nothing. What exact version number?

More than one member has stated latest version, only to wind up having v6, several years gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines