We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
I have an error in Lightroom when combining photos to create a panorama generates the preview and when I give it to combine starts to create the file to finally display an error message:
An internal error has occurred: Pictures can not be combined
I have an intel I5 6200 processor and 12gb RAM
Anyone has any idea what the problem might be?
How many image files are you using and with what version of LR? There is a 65,000 pixel limit on width and height and a 4GB file size maximum when creating panoramas. Does it work if you use fewer image files?
Thank you for your answer. I am using four or five images, if i use two images occurs the same error. I have a Sony A77 it takes photos with a 6000x4000px resolution.
I've done panoramas previously without any problem, but for some time ago the program has started to show me this error.
What version of LR are you using (6.5 etc...)? If the panorama images are in a stack try it with the stack expanded and all images selected.
I have the latest version of Lightroom (I am subscribed to creative cloud). Error occurs with stacked and unstacked photos
Thank you for your help!
If you can upload two of the files that won't stitch to Dropbox or other file sharing site I'll see what's happening.
I tried to do it again, and it works, I do not know the reason, but apparently the problem is already solved, it is possible that it had some problem and it has been resolved with some lightroom or system update
Thank you very much.
Good to hear. If the problem returns let me know and we can investigate further.
They merge fine here OS X 10.11.6 Lr2015.12
Wow. Thank you. I just closed and restarted LR and it now works for me as well.
A couple of ideas to try.
1. Increase cache memory setting. Edit>Preferences>Performance>Camera Raw Cache Settings. I set my to 50 GB.
2. The above worked for a while, until I got same error messages agin. I discovered that my pagefile size was not being automatically managed by the system. The max was set at 3 GB, but when I turned on auto-management, it increased to 15GB. That seems to have fixed things for the moment.