• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Falscher Export aus LR

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe Bilder in LR bearbeitet und ausversehen als RGB exportiert.

Nun habe ich nur die fertig bearbetitete PS Datei (da ich die Bilder nach der Bearbeitung in LR noch PS bearbeitet habe) , kann ich die PS Datei nochmals in LR öffnen und als SRGB exportieren?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I edited images in LR and accidentally exported them as RGB.

Now I only have the finished PS file (since I still edited the images ps after editing in LR), can I open the PS file again in LR and export it as SRGB?

No problem. Just export again in sRGB, and you can also choose to overwrite the previously exported file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, are you shure?

I open a raw in lr make the light, export as jpeg and than i open the jpeg in ps and make the skin, export as jpeg.

But i did it wrong to export in srgb 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and did you know how can i check that the jpeg is really srgb?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The workflow you're describing is not recommended.

And you should never edit a jpg. The jpg format uses lossy compression – small file size at the cost of reduced image quality. Every time you save a jpg, image quality is reduced.

The proper way to do this in Lightroom is not by exporting, but using Edit in Photoshop.

This will open a new file (Tiff or PSD depending on what you have set up under External editing in LR preferences.

I suggest that you choose Adobe RGB as color space, not the default ProPhoto.

image_2021-06-03_105334.png

When you've finished editing in Photoshop, save the file (do not use Save As)

The file will then be automatically imported to Lightroom, where you can now export a jpg in the color space of your choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok is it better when i open a raw in lr -make the light

let it as psd and open it so in ps vor editoring the skin ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you have export a photo from LR and then edited this esported file in Photoshop again and exproted it again? On every export you loose picture informations.

The better way: You do basic editings in Lightroom and the use the "Edit in Photoshop" function of LR to open you photo in Photoshop. Then you can do the advanced editings that you want. At least you saved the picture as a .PSD or .TIFF It will be automatic imported into you LR catalog. From there you can exported the picture with the settings you needed.  

Here you'll find a lot of tutorials about this workflow:

lightroom edit in photoshop back to lightroom - YouTube

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And to check the color space of an image, open it in Photoshop, and set the status bar to Document profile.

PS-document-profile.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I do this but the  laboratory  said it was in rgb. i dont know 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

I do it....i dont know, i make it this way 😄

my pc is very slowly , i dont know if he will make it th eopen a pciture vorm lr to ps 😄

and jpeg is for the customers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it "better enough" if I make the light in LR and export this as PSD / srgb?

because i can not open from lr in ps - all the pictures i have edited

my computer is for this too slowly and i like to look all the edited pciture in ps - when there are in a row, to check the light again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need a new computer ...

But yes, you can export a PSD from Lightroom (use 16-bit if your computer can handle it).

It's better to edit in Adobe RGB.

After editing in Photoshop, you can export a jpg in sRGB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah i need it really

my camera is in rgb i take a picture

open in lr as rgb export as psd in srg to ps , make the skin and than i export as jpeg

right? 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To clarify a few things –

RGB is a color mode, and means that the image is made up of a red, green and blue channel.

CMYK is also a color mode (cyan, magenta, yellow and black channels), another color mode is Greyscale, which only has one channel (black).

sRGB and Adobe RGB are color profiles for RGB images.

The choice between sRGB and Adobe RGB on your camera only affects jpgs, including the image you see on the camera monitor, and the jpg which is embedded in the raw file.

Raw files are one channel greyscale files, and do not have a color profile. A raw file is very dark with low contrast, and has to be rendered into a new RGB file in a raw converter, like Lightroom or the Camera Raw plugin for Photoshop.

When you view a raw file in Lightroom, you are not looking at the raw file, but a preview of what a new file, rendered from the raw file will look like.

To answer your question, export a PSD from LIghtroom in the Adobe RGB color space.

To export a jpg in sRGB from Photoshop, use File > Export or Save for web.

Make sure that both Convert to sRGB and Embed profile are checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines