Fehlermeldung Preset importieren

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi zusammen,

ich musste meinen Mac neu aufsetzten und habe dabei Lightroom Classic deinstalliert und wieder neu runtergeladen. Als ich jetzt jedoch meine Presets wieder importieren wollte, werden diese mir nicht mehr angezeigt. Ich sehe immer nur folgende Fehlermeldung:Bildschirmfoto 2021-11-29 um 17.31.00.png

Vielen Dank bereits im Voraus für die Hilfe!

LG

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Google translation: "I had to restart my Mac and uninstalled Lightroom Classic and then downloaded it again. But when I wanted to import my presets again, they were no longer displayed. I only see the following error message:

"Presets cannot be imported. All elements have already been imported."

1. Make sure you have a photo selected in Develop.

2. In the Presets panel, click the + in the upper-right corner and then Manage Presets.

johnrellis_0-1638224723454.png

Check the box next to every preset group. Then in the Presets panel, expand every group by clicking the triangle to the left of the group and examining it for your presets.

3. If that doesn't help, edit one of the presets in Textedit and copy/paste its entire contents in your reply here. With that, there are several things we can check.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines