Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fehlermeldung Systemkompatibilität

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liebe Community

ich bekomme seit einiger Zeit bei Öffnen von LR Classic folgende Fehlermeldung. Und leider funktioniert LR auch nicht richtig. ZB friert das Bild ein, ich kann nichts zurücksetzen oder synchronisieren. 

Eine Aktualisierung des Treibers ist fehlgeschlagen weil die Komponenten nicht passen.

lightroom.jpg

Frage: Lohnt es sich den Laptop aufzurüsten (wäre mir am liebsten, da ich sehr zufrieden bin). Wenn ja, was würde ich denn brauchen? 

Wenn nein, irgendwelche Ideen wie ich das Problem lösen kann. Neuer Laptop ist klar, aber aktuell keine 2000 + € übrig 😞 

Laptop ist ein ASUS 

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. K95VBSystemhersteller (System Manufacturer)Systemmodell (System Model)Systemtyp (System Type)Mainboard-Hersteller (Motherboard Manufacturer)Mainboard-Produkt (Motherboard Product)VersionBIOS-Version (BIOS Version)Datum (Date)SMBIOS-Version (SMBIOS Version)Sicherer Start (Secure Boot)

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
K95VB
Notebook (Mobile)
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
K95VB
Aus (Off)

Windows 10 

Prozessor (Processor)

Intel® Core™ i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHzGerätedetails (Device Details)Hersteller (Manufacturer)Beschreibung (Description)Architektur (Architecture)Anzahl der Kerne (# of Cores)Anzahl der Threads (# of Threads)Grundtaktfrequenz des Prozessors (Processor Base Frequency)Level-2-Cache (Level 2 Cache)Level-3-Cache (Level 3 Cache)Prozessor-ID (Processor Id)Version (Revision)Verfügbarkeit (Availability)

GenuineIntel
Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
x64
2601 MHz
512 Kb
3072 Kb
0x306A9
Betrieb bei voller Leistung (Running at full power)

Grafikprodukte (Graphics)

NVIDIA GeForce GT 740MGerätedetails (Device Details)Adapterkompatibilität (Adapter Compatibility)Videoprozessor (Video Processor)Anbieter (Provider)VersionDatum (Date)Adapter DAC-Typ (Adapter DAC Type)Verfügbarkeit (Availability)StatusStandort (Location)Gerätekennung (Device Id)Intel® HD Graphics 4000Gerätedetails (Device Details)Adapterkompatibilität (Adapter Compatibility)Videoprozessor (Video Processor)Lösung (Resolution)Bit pro Pixel (Bits Per Pixel)Anzahl Farben (Number of Colors)Aktualisierungsrate – Aktuell (Refresh Rate - Current)Aktualisierungsrate – Maximum (Refresh Rate - Maximum)Aktualisierungsrate – Minimum (Refresh Rate - Minimum)Anbieter (Provider)VersionDatum (Date)Adapter DAC-Typ (Adapter DAC Type)Verfügbarkeit (Availability)StatusStandort (Location)Gerätekennung (Device Id)

NVIDIA
GeForce GT 740M
NVIDIA
Integrated RAMDAC
Dieses Gerät funktioniert einwandfrei. (This device is working properly.)
PCI bus 1, device 0, function 0
PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_1292&SUBSYS_10CC1043&REV_A1\4&29020321&0&0008
Intel Corporation
Intel® HD Graphics Family
1920 x 1080
59 Hz
59 Hz
59 Hz
Intel Corporation
Internal
Betrieb bei voller Leistung (Running at full power)
Dieses Gerät funktioniert einwandfrei. (This device is working properly.)
PCI bus 0, device 2, function 0
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_10CC1043&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Lightroom do you use?

In the latest version LR 12.0 this was resolved.

Please see here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/p-unused-gpu-drivers-as-out-of-date-dialog-ad...

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. I use version 12 and at least for me it is not fixed. 😞

The image freezes, gets black or pixeled. LR crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you set Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's it

Am I too stupid to understand that now? Why do I have to set the Graphics Processor to OFF to make it run faster and more stable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR uses the graphics processor for many of its functions now, and it uses it in ways that are much different than most apps.  It often trips over bugs in older graphics drivers. 

Your graphics chipset dates from 2013, and you have the most recent driver for it, according to Nvidia.com. But that driver is 3.5 years old, which indicates that Nvidia has stopped fixing driver bugs for that older chipset.  

So your only option is to disable LR's use of the graphics processor or get a newer computer with a newer graphics processor.  Disabling the GPU on your computer likely has little or no performance impact, given the age of the chipset and the smaller size of your display.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help and thank you for the detailed answer. I would like to put a newer GPU in my laptop, but I don't know which one and which one would fit. And is it worth it at all?
Otherwise, I'm very satisfied with the laptop.
If you had any advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not aware of laptops that let you upgrade the GPU, but I'm not an expert on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines