• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

film strip popping up

Participant ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay I give up. How do I get the little triangle back on the film strip? I want to keep it from popping up, I don't use the damn thing. There used to be a triangle on it, but now that's gone and every time my mouse gets too close to the bottom of the screen, it pops up. Irritating.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

When the filmstrip is visible, you have to right click on the black area below the filmstrip (and below the horizontal scrollbar for the filmstrip) to get that context menu.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The film strip has been set to Auto hide & show.

Right click in the black area (see screenshot), and set it to manual.

The arrow can be hard to see, but there's no need to click on it, you can click anywhere in the black area.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but no this doesn't work. I don't have a gray and black area, just a black area at the top of the strip, and when I right-click on it, I get a long menu, mostly concerned with "sources".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The film strip may be set too small to see all icons. When the strip is visible, place your cursor on the line between the strip and the main grid. It should change to two small lines. Drag upwards to increase the size of the strip.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. Was able to increase the strip to the maximum size but I still can't get a context menu that offers the options as mentioned above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the filmstrip is visible, you have to right click on the black area below the filmstrip (and below the horizontal scrollbar for the filmstrip) to get that context menu.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Success! The LR window was too big for the monitor, I dragged it to the other monitor where I could downsize the window.  Thanks for your patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines