Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Filter failed Lightroom. Classic

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community

I am Using MacOS Mojave Version 10.14.6 and the latest versino of Lightroom classic.

My printer is  Canon IP 8750

I can print easily A4 pages without any issues. But when I change to A3 I always get the error "printing- filter failed"

I would very much appreciate help as this topic is driving me crazy

thanks

Roland

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Axel Matt thanks a lot - I have seen this post already and besides resetting there is no real solution to this issue correct? I see that many people still have the problem and nobody knows the problem or a real solution to it?

What a drama :((((

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not a MAC user but on Windows systems sometimes it will be help if you reinstall the printer driver. Do you try this?

Have you checked, if there are a new version of the printer driver is available on Canon's website?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines