• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

filter for exposure corrections

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have any idea whether I can filter certain exposure corrections from e.g. -3 to +3 in Lightroom?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need more information. What do you mean by filter add a preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can search my images for certain criteria in LR, e.g. for certain camera settings or which lens was used, but I cannot find an option to search for the exposure correction

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this for both in-camera exposure bias settings and LrC Develop module Exposure control settings using the Any Filter plugin by John Ellis.

https://johnrellis.com/lightroom/anyfilter.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much, I'll take a closer look at it. It is illogical why the exposure correction cannot be filtered by default, as it would be helpful with many HDR images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can create a feature request in the Idea forum. Instructions below. Make sure to explain in detail what is needed and why it's needed.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-ideas/how-do-i-write-a-feature-request/idi-p/123863...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines